This article will guide you on how to setup POP email account from iPad.
- If this is the first account you’re setting up on the iPad tap Mail. Otherwise, from the Home screen tap Settings -> Mail -> Accounts -> Add Account.
- Choose your email account type, tap Other.
- Enter your Name , Address(email address), Email Password ,and description.
- Tap SAVE POP and IMAP will be show on top on bar. You are allow to choose POP3 or IMAP when setup domain email into iPad.
- Tap POP so it will highlighted.
- Fill in all as below POP Info Name : Email name , Address (full email address), and Description.
Incoming Mail server : host name: yourdomain.com, Username: (as provided from CIIC) Password (as provided by CIIC) > click done/verify.
- If system showing message as Cannot verify server identity, tap Details and tap Accept.
- After accept, go back HOME go to -> Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Tap (email account you setup earlier) and check POP and SMTP (outgoing mail server) setting.
- Tap SMTP yourdomain.com > tap yourdomain.com On.
- Check your SMTP SSL: off, Authentication: Password, Server Port number : 587, Once confirmed tap DONE.
- Go back to email setting page , click advance to check your POP setting, SSL: off, Authentication: Password , Server Port : 110.
- Tap Done/Verify, Your iPad is now configure to send and receive your domain email.